Thursday, May 04, 2006

01.02.03.04.05.06

come 1.23am on 4th May 2006
the 01.02.03.04.05.06 sequence will appear

They say if we make wishes
(haha.. I'm greedy. me know. note me use 'wishes' instead of 'a wish' :p
our wishes will come true.
It may sound silly but I choose to believe that our wishes will come true...
I'll make wishes at that particular moment
as naive as it may be
I've got nothing to lose ... absolutely nothing
( ok la...maybe lose some sleep, and risk being laughed at )

I wish
" for my wishes to come true " .... see, really greedy right :p

ps. sometimes, when down, little little things like this let us know that there's still hope .. even just a flicker of hope .. because all me need is just a glimpse of hope for me to go on :)

1 comment:

Su said...

sorry, slight mistake on the time, it should be 01:02:03am

Related Posts with Thumbnails