Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Flying KICKS

Paying RM36 for that wrist band
It could be a mistake ... but it turned out otherwise ... glad to say :p

Armed with 'geng fong san' and 'gungho' look
* 'geng fong san' is the chinese dark brown tablet that parents give to frightened kids *
We marched into Genting Outdoor Theme Park with pride
vowing to conquer our FEAR ...
FEAR of Speed
FEAR of Height
FEAR of G Force
FEAR of thinking too much of what we FEAR

Started with 'CYCLONE'
Wanted to shout but no voice came out .. who says shouting needs no practice? :p
Or was it because my dear was beside me laughing? :p
On a scale of 1 (non scary) to 10(extremely scary)
Rating : 6.0

Right after CYCLONE as warm up,
we headed straight to SOLERO SHOTS
Well, the on-n-off rain didn't dampen our 'gungho-ness'
The best part was 'the DROP' ... caught us unaware
I really felt my heart jumped out of my body, diving to see who land faster
our butts was lifted from the seats when descending.
Rating : 8.0

.... actually, me felt a bit of chest pain after SOLERO SHOTS
it feels like something is pressing on my chest.
I dare not tell anyone especially dear,
because if I do, NO more games! :p

COCKSCREW
wasn't as magnificent as it look.
Harvey highlighted that they've done some changes to the ride.
True.. the ride wasn't smooth.
Behind us in line was a couple from India.. A doctor & his wife
but the best part is their about 70+ years old.
Now me ask myself... am I still capable of watching my grandchildren play??
Rating : 5.5


FLYING COASTER
From far it look scary
but hoh... from near, it look scarier :p
some more have to pay RM10 for a taste of this 'forbidden fruit'
When me found out that we can ride 5 times.. of course I didn't want to miss
I shouted .. that's all I can say
It's not as scary as it seem .. that was what dear said
sorry dear, I made you go another 2 more rounds in the cold cold weather.
Rating : 7.5

MERRY-GO-ROUND SWING
This is the killer ride :p
It looks harmless but it can make you dizzy and vomit.
1st round, I was kicking high & low like a monkey
2nd round, closed my eyes, enjoy the cool wind and the feeling of
'flying without wings'

*** Alamak, I'm very sleepy now. Can we continue next round? *****


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails