Thursday, July 16, 2009

'no need to read also can' post

It has been some time since I wrote something 'SOLID'
I used to be someone who write about what happened in my life ...
somehow I feel I've changed over time.
I'm now a little more protective of those dear to me in my life or coming into my life.


I'm not too sure as to whether this is for better or for worse ...
sometimes I feel like sharing my ups & downs in my life,
sometimes I'm afraid I spill too much for my own good.


Now that I'm closer to the BIG 30 ... I think I've got a clearer picture of what I want in life.
No doubt I do wander around aimlessly at times but I know what I want most of the time.
I also begin to understand more about unconditional love and responsibilities.
It has been a wonderful journey so far ... I would like to say thank you God for the blessings I received every day.


Yah, most probably you have the feeling "write already equal to didn't write" cause I "say some don't say some"
Perhaps it will be some time before I learn to open up again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails