Thursday, November 12, 2009

1st online purchase

I've not really brought anything online (yes,despite living in this age)
this would be my 1st purchase online ... paiseh ^^!

Never expect myself to spend this much purchasing stuffs online ... stuffs that I don't get to touch / feel/ try before buying. (for a fussy buyer like me!)
spent almost RM1000 in total (a big sum for a 1st timer imho & I DO NOT EVEN DARE TO SPEND THAT AMOUNT OFFLINE ... I've must have been CRAZY)
It has cross my mind that what happened if I've transfered the money to the specific account and don't receive my goods / receive my goods not in acceptable condition, but I guess there's too much thing to worry about if I were to start worrying.
(Oh, did I mentioned I kept looking out of the door every minute waiting for some delivery guy to appear =p )

It was a very pleasant online shopping & buying experience though =D
thanks to the very efficient & prompt service as well as good customer service rendered.

this experience has sparked 2 things in me :

1st : it has tempted me to spend more money online ... purchasing stuff that are so easily available (at fingertips) without the hassle of going to the mall physically. I can do research and search for the best deals online.
After that 1st experience, I've been very tempted to purchase clothes & handbags online (& have them delivered to my doorstep ... since now I'm less mobile)
really a bad case of 'belum cuba belum tau, sudah cuba tiap tiap hari mau' .... LOL
.... I'm obsessed to the point where I need to keep myself sane by reminding myself that those 'cash' are better off used somewhere else.

2nd : it has opened my eyes towards a new avenue ... another stream of income. I was telling myself ... if I were to be a full time mother / housewife, this could be 'IT' ... establishing & managing an online store presence. Wait... I don't really need to be a full time mother / housewife to do 'THAT'.

RM1000 for such a lesson (an experience) ... worth it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RM1k????wow...that's a lotttttt....:P
anyway, welcome back to the world of blogging...hehehehe....i want to see most pics of baby shawn....

Related Posts with Thumbnails