Saturday, December 11, 2010

take bath time

I love take bath time ... it's a time I always do a reflection of what happen throughout the day, the week, the month, the year and the my life.
My take bath time also used to be the time I take to ponder important decisions in life, the time I cried my heart out when I'm sad, the time I take to heal my heart, the time I take to refresh my memories...

Just now, as I was taking bath...It just hit me that I'm having a good life after all so far

Once, I told someone that I consider myself very lucky ... each time when I face difficulties in life, somehow something will turn good, somehow someone will appear as my angel, somehow the difficulties will take a 180 degree turn.
And I was told by that someone that it was because I'm easily pleased even by the simplest thing.
I do not know ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails