Thursday, March 03, 2011

If only I ...


If only I can appreciate my every day with childlike innoncence ...
Sometimes I really marvel how children can be so happy, so appreciative of even the simplest thing ...
And their never give up attitude ..



Like being in some cool water with same cups & bowls & balls.

Like trying to move a huge metal cloth hanger that doesn't budge ... yet they try & try & try & try


Like laughing & carrying a mini recyclable bag for a few hours without letting go as though there were gold inside (the bag was empty, btw)


If someone ask me who makes the best teacher, I'll say children =)

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

we learn different things from different kind of people. but i would tend to agree that kids will surprise you with what they know :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails