Tuesday, August 30, 2011

now I know ..


I must admit that I'm not one who really take note & care about what I eat.
I used to almost always eat everything edible without paying much attention to GI / calories / content of the food.
It wasn't until a few days ago that I was to deal with a blow right in my face. I could not longer eat as I used to. Now I have to be very careful with what I put inside my mouth and swallow.
Now I know how it feels like when we feel like eating something but we can't.
To tell you I'm not sad, it's not true.
To tell you that it didn't affect me, it's not true.
But it's not the end, it's only the beginning.
I'm learning to deal with it.
I'm aware that I still have a long long way to go.

ps. and to a friend who went all the way to give me a booklet on foods & calories guide. Thank you so much for lending me your support and listening ears. Hopefully my results are ok.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what happened, Su? are you ok?

Su said...

I'm ok keef, thanks =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails