Friday, April 20, 2012

吃错药

错药
today,in a few hours time, a(nother) major project is starting ...
I'm not that ready and yet I'm not worry.
Given the previous me (that took the correct medication) =p 
I would have been panicking.


Yesterday, while in the pre-project meeting, 
I looked around at the people around me in the meeting room 
- there were about 30+ individuals from various divisions,
I see a reflection of myself, people were totally exhausted from work.
At that spur moment, I just had the urge to get out and leave just like that ...
Well, I did leave the meeting room to take a breather at the ladies, 
Too sad, I still have to go back inside.


错药
These days, I tend to not feel guilty over anything that was not done. 
The 错药 is good. 
It gives me the liberty. the freedom. the release from
what I think I should have done
what other think I should have done
there is only so much that can be done (by me). 
I'm no superwoman ..  

Now, I wonder they have any 错药 to bring out the rebellious me. 
I'm in dire need of those.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails