Friday, July 12, 2013

they reminded me that ...

@ work, fingers have been pointing, accusations have been hurling around when system errors occur after the major project cutover.
Being a tester, we are most of the time the most vulnerable group irregardless of whether you have done your due diligence.
To avoid further unnecessary stress, I decided to just let those pointed and hurled at me to take place without struggling to put up any defense. 
It was after all very meaningless to me. 
However, to say that I'm not affected at all is telling a big fat lie through my teeth.

Somehow God decided to remind me that admidst all the 'you have not done .... / you have done it wrong' that have been hurled towards me, that Saturday, through my ah bi(s) I was reminded that ....
perhaps I've done something really important ... something that matter more ...



that day the elder one told me he love me and offered to help me wash the dishes (all of sudden) and later that afternoon he helped me fold most of his own and sister clothes. 

In case you're wondering how they reach the sink, look at the 2 fella tip toeing. 
I was happy when he told me he love me, happier when he offered to help me wash the dishes, happiest when he solved his own problem (taking the stool when he can't reach the running water) and the little one followed his example. 

(and to satisfy your curiousity, no, they didn't thoroughly rinse all the soap from the kitchen utensils ...haha, but to me they are already doing a great job =) 

* ps. sorry for the exposed skins, she was getting ready to take bath when she decided to join the fun.
   
Maybe after all, I'm not as bad as what they say.  
and that I now know very clearly that I live for myself ... 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails