Monday, December 02, 2013

longing for you

You

You didn't leave my mind the whole night. 
for many many nights...

And without mercy, 
you appear in my dreams ... making me want you more.

Every morning without fail, 
I'll peek at the window at you. 

Every evening before the sun set, 
I can't stop myself peeking at you for one more time.

Sometimes I blushed when our eyes meet


Sometimes I hide 
I love just watching you from afar ... letting my imagination run wild..

what will the suprise be when I open you up?

how juicy will you be when i taste you?

how good will you be (that you keep enticing me like that)?

how good will you be fulfilling the needs of a thirsty woman?

you know there are boundaries I can't cross

you know there are risks I can't take

you know there are people like me you can't flirt with

cause I might do anything I can just to have you next to me.

How could you be so cruel to me? (when I love you so much)

I'm desperately in love with you
I'm longing for you

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails