Monday, July 21, 2014

project 33

I turn 33 a few days ago and started on project 33.

This project basically involve 33 action items which I set to accomplish by my 34th year.
Among them : 
  • learn chinese (seriously)
  • be more open & direct : email to SIL, write officially to OSHA on renovation & paint work during office hour and pesticide spray. 
  • practising sustainable gardening : own plant, natural compost, natural sustaining.
  • 'giving back' and 'pay it forward' as part of life
  • continuously create multiple streams of income
  • getting my priorities right
Till then, for each and everyone of us working towards 'something' ... 'Add oil'  

1 comment:

snoopychui said...

Can teach me how to 'continuously create multiple streams of income'? if you dont mind sharing? hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails