Sunday, October 19, 2014

stop worrying, start living

I have been a worry wart and am still a worry wart.
and I worry myself sick.
worry is like invisible stress that slowly kills
and I think I'm caught in that big black hole of endless worrying.
There's always something which I worry about ... my children, my family...
It's tiring. 
I'm exhausted 
but I couldn't stop myself from worrying.
When people tell me not to worry too much, 
I used to say 'I also hope I can' 
but sometimes in my heart, I will think it's easier to say than to do.
Now, when I think back, these people actually meant good.
They didn't want me to worry too much because worry can actually kill.
What more is when you worry all by yourself, dare not share burden with others.

So today, after being 'reminded' by a friend past few days,
I decided I STOP worrying and START LIVING.
For each time my worry come into my mind, I will do a blessing instead ... action & thought.
Somethings if meant to happen will happen.
Somethings happened for some reasons.
So living in the PRESENT, doing whatever I can NOW is all that matter.
I'm only HUMAN. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails