Sunday, March 22, 2015

pumping @ federal

I attended a training @ Federal Hotel the other day. 
instead of the usual me who find out about the availability of lactation / baby room, 
I overlooked on this part until the night before.
So I braved myself to ask on the training day itself, and prepared myself on plan B / C in case they don't have any lactation room.
Our training coordinator and hotel staff was fast thinking.
Although they do not specifically have a lactation, the arrangement for another room as temporary lactation room was swift.
I really wish to thank these hotel people who went the extra mile to help me instead of just giving a standard reply "I'm sorry, but we don't have a lactation room. You can try next door / at the shopping mall." 
So I wrote them a compliment letter on the following day. It's one of those time to pay it forward, to thank people for what they have done.

the access to a comfortable pumping room

pumping comfortably with natural light.

lightings for photo taking and memories.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails