Friday, February 05, 2016

The absence of presence or is it the presence of absence

I have to admit ...
I'm sometimes having this syndrome @ work 
the syndrome of 'the absence of presence or is it the presence of absence'
(Let's hope my bosses doesn't stumble upon this post)

I'm not sure if you do experience it as well?
In chinese we call it 心不在
Sometimes I find myself thinking about the other 1001 things I need to do / achieve personally instead of what needs to be done at work.
I do feel guilty but it can't be help.
You can say I'm selfish but I'm just human.

At the end of the day, I just need to ensure I get my work done & deliver accordingly.

Come to think of it, no wonder I'm never on the ''to-be-promoted' list.
I just don't have that 'oomph' 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i do too....

Related Posts with Thumbnails