Sunday, April 03, 2016

ironing + listening to radio = not that bad

Let's be honest
Ironing is not something I like to do .. 
  • the heat coming from the iron in this hot weather
  • the technique of getting the best angle to iron in the least steps / flips
  • the traditional chinese medicine theory of not standing with direct contacts of bare feet to the ground and not touching water after ironing (so the dampness / wind cannot go inside body)
  • how restricted and repetitive the action of ironing can be
  • how thirsty I'll become
Yet, almost every weekend / alternate weekend, the ironing need to be done.
So I derived a way to mellow down my 'not something I like to do'
I choose to see it as 'the time I get to listen to radio without disruption' 
and I found it's not that bad
I'm too busy singing along or listening to what the DJ / lyrics have to say that I iron on an auto pilot mode.
So far the result ok, no attire holed / burnt...hehe =p

ps. now it's time to get outside to cut grass ... enjoy the morning dew and air.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails