Sunday, September 04, 2016

my daily dose of vitamin N

I guess I'm not cut out to be a city girl aunty
I think I have vitamin N deficiency & need high daily dose of vitamin N(ature) for me to function well, else I'll feel lethargic and fatigue all day long.
But it's kinda not-that-easy to find a decent spot that can offer genuine vitamin N, so sometimes I just make do with whatever-I-can-find or placebo vitamin N.
Making full use of the 'solo' time of 15-20 minutes of time before start work (if I arrive early) to 'sit down & relax' before the start of another hectic day.

So here I'm hanging out on to the last available dosage of vitamin N within my reach. 

Here, trying to avoid those concrete jungle sky scrappers getting into the picture, but futile attempt

A rare glimpse to boost vitamin N effeciency

Here, trying to cheat with some 'placebo' 

To add salt to injury, reading a naturopathy book that emphasize on the importance of vitamin N

At least, this is a consolation, enjoying a custard apple from my backyard for breakfast

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails