Saturday, July 04, 2020

Morning walk

To be honest, I want to do it every day but in actual fact, I consider myself lucky if I ever get to do it 2 times a week...haha

It's like the best time of the day ..
  • me enjoying some me time, 
  • enjoying the cooling fresh air, 
  • soaking up the tranquility that allow me to think (or rather not think about anything and just enjoy the present), 
  • checking out what plants they have in my neighbourhood and what plants can I add to common vacant area / park. 
  • meeting with old folks who exercise more diligent & consistently than me.
  • exercise a little sweat a little
Like this week, I told myself to wake up early, go for a walk before I cook simple lunch for lunch @ office. Ended up I snoozed my alarm clock for the 2nd or 3rd time with just enough time to do fried rice. I guess the problem is with me..not enough will power and just plain lazy...blame it on the lack of sleep people suffer nowadays due to the stress technology brought us. 

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against technology (well, maybe a little due to the stress it brings and that it make people a lot more impatient). 

Got to go ... else how am i going to wake up for my morning walk tomorrow? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails