Monday, November 02, 2020

Keep or throw?


I love to write down what I need to do, what I want to do, what plans I have, what treasures I found, what lessons I learnt.

These are my diaries ranging from 2009 to date. They are filled with my dreams, my worries, my sorrow & pain, my happiness, my up & downs and my flats.

Today, as I'm decluttering, I have a difficult choice to make, do I continue keeping them or do I dispose them so I have more space for my new dreams & goals?

These diaries have helped me clear my mind, listen to my worries, reminded me of putting 1st thing 1st, cried & laughed with me. Now that I've moved on to new diaries, should I be like 'kacang lupakan kulit' or do I continue keeping them.

One thing for sure, I'm running out of space. And sadly, I do not have a e-version of the content. I'm a paper & pen kind of person. If I'm to keep, how long more should I keep them? This is not something like our tax receipt where we know die die must keep for 7 years. 

I can't believe I'm having a dilemma over these pages ... sometimes I wonder did I refuse to let go? or was it the past that made the current me...so I'm supposed to treasure them? 

Give me another 48 hours and we shall know their fate .. Good night for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MBSE 12th Model Question Paper 2021 now available on the official website, Mizoram Board has been Announced HSSLC Public Examination Time Table 2021 soon, Students can Download MBSE HSSLC Previous Question Paper 2021 which is help in your study, and support in getting more marks in public exam, MBSE HSSLC Question Paper with Solutions Available Students you can Download in Pdf format form this web page Mizoram HSSLC Question Paper 2021 given links. HSSLC Regular and Private Students Prepare their Exam from these Sample Papers, Students have to Register for Appearing in Public Exam 2021.

Related Posts with Thumbnails