Wednesday, May 11, 2005

high heels shoes

The other day, I was complaining to my collegues

Me : Nowadays the high heels shoes quality no good lah. wear 2 to 3 times already koyak. some more about 30 bucks. (was refering to the only pair of high heel shoes brought with foong ling)
Collegue 1 : You sure it's the shoes no good?
Me : Yalor, me wear 2 - 3 times only mah. Now already out of shape liao.
Collegue 2 : I think ah ... it's you lah. Either you don't know how to wear high heel or you walk very "chou lou". People all wear ok ah .. can last quite long, only your shoes become like that... haha...
Me : hai loh, may be loh, then must teach me how to walk with high heels liao. ok la, I must admit I really don't know how to wear high heel & walk especially when I'm rushing for time.
Collegue 2 : aiya, if so susah, then don't wear high heel lah
Me : yalo ... but sometimes have to mah. wear too long, leg muscle pain.
Collegue 1 : yalah, ladies like that one ... "oi leng mm oi meng" translated "want beauty don't want life"

me think wear high heels shoes need some skills (especially stiletto heels) & me must admit haven't mastered those skills yet.
so meanwhile, unless necessary, I still prefer confortable level shoes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails