Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lost at nowhere

me lost my way last saturday night..

me don't like being lost especially
when me don't know where am I at all,
on the road where there's no one to ask.
and when try to turn back, do not know how to go back to the place me started.
when call to ask for direction, unable to tell where exactly I'm
at night, when all the road looked the same to me
when all the road signs never read the destinations me wanted to go to.
when try to follow other cars but don't really know where they lead me to.
when it's getting a bit late
when there's someone waiting for you
why am I that bad at recognising route?
why do me need to go to a place many times then only can recognise the route?
why me only know how to reach the destination me want to go and don't know how to detour to other places
must be because me always never pay attention in car ...either sleeping or busy talking..
that's the price to pay..

the price to pay
but like they say 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails