Friday, March 10, 2006

what a great thing to happen !

great things always happen to me, really :p
and the great thing about these great things is...
they almost always happen at some great moments and great places.

despite the fact that I'm never good at wearing high heel sandals
despite the fact that I'm 'chou lou' (cantonese word for unlady like)
despite the fact that me walk alot
I had never imagined myself breaking a PAIR of high heel sandals (not that high actually :p
on a
DATE
how on earth did I do that? hard to understand, right? :p

that's not all, when I sum up enough courage to laugh at myself for breaking my 'right' sandal, the 'left' decided to give way too ..too tired of supporting my weight gua
but it was not all bad
me get to buy a NEW PAIR of sandals at PASAR MALAM (a great place)
but the best of all, the person I love had seen me at my worst moments, what could be worser.

perhaps like someone told me "sometimes things may not seem to be what we wanted but there's always a reason to it"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails