Thursday, June 07, 2007

Love knows no boundary

Today at Bangsar LRT station bus stop, I’m touched by the people I saw.
As I walked past the bus stop on my way to submit some documents,
I saw a couple … the girl leaning against the guy’s chest … the guy’s arms envelope the girl and whispered something to the girl. I see smile on the girl's face.
Thinking it’s another PDA (Public Display of Affection) by a lovey-dovey young couple, I didn’t pay much attention to them.
It was later however, on my way back that I saw that
The guy with his arm stretch out was holding the camera phone for the girl
While the girl communicate with someone over the phone using hand sign language.

And at that spur of the moment, I feel warmth in my heart.

Love means we love the person as a whole, weaknesses, impairments and all.
Love in its truest form knows no boundary … nothing

2 comments:

anechoic said...

why u see so many interesting wan?

I always go out..but only notice the weather..haha.

Maybe I saw some things, but always forget after work. :P

Su said...

i believe we see many many things everyday but how well we remember them depends on how well they relate to us or touch our soul =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails