Sunday, June 17, 2007

precious

16/6/07
precious is this day
precious are the people whom I'm with this day ... almost for more than 12 hours
precious are the people whom I've met this day ... who lend a helping hand in time of need
precious are the incidents that taught me a great deal about life & love, friends & relationships
precious are the nature that support our existence
precious are the songs that taught me languages
precious are the activities that soothes my stress away
precious are the moments spent with all of you
precious are the thoughts that we take the effort to come out together
precious are the fact that I'm grateful for everything & everyone that crossed my path this day.

3 comments:

cy said...

Indeed a precious day for me too!!! Hopefully our friendship will stay like this forever.... I'm so happy :)

anechoic said...

why so precious ar??

You sound like Gollum in Lord of the Rings..

My preciousssss.....nick!

wahahahaha..

ns said...

wut the... apahal use my name?
*pengsan* :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails