Saturday, July 07, 2007

old off to new off

06/07/07 - 12.30pm : existing office. Something are packed already or else it will not look like these. Lady in red is my boss.

06/07/07 - 4.15pm : my existing workstation after everything goes into the dustbin & boxes. Knowing that I will get a clean new table at the new office, so it's only fair that I leave my place as clean as new for the person who's going to take over my place.

06/07/07 - 3.30pm : these are the plants I have in my office. Our section has been well known for being the 'Nursery' of our floor... you know lah who to thanks for for popularising the culture of nurturing plants =p see above (pic 1) another batch of plants to be transported =p hehe

06/07/07 : In our effort to help save the world we live in, papers are being shredded and sold to 'paper recycler'. Actually ho, that is the secondary reason, the primary reason is that we want to use the collected money to eat at 8-course dinner at Maju Palace Restaurant =D terrible leh

06/07/07 : hehe.. my 'personal items' & 'foods n groceries' from office saying hello.

06/07/07 : hehe..more of them saying hallo. They are all excited to move to their new place. They are the star of the day...everyone who sees them pointed to them and laughed =D

06/07/07 : I realised that packing needs alot of skills, energy & time... especially when come to not keeping things that we do not need (in other word, hoarding).

06/07/07 - 4.30pm : Once sealed, smileys can no longer jump around anymore. They are waiting to be transported in a BIG BIG lorry to new home =D

06/07/07 - 5.05pm : This is where I'll be sitting ... wonderful view ... the river and most importantly... LOTS of sunshine for all my plants. They will 'fai go cheung dai' happy =D

06/07/07 - 5.10pm : view of new office..when the sun is still shining bright.

06/07/07 : oops... sorry for the mixed up, I was told this is my place lah... malunya =p got 'KELUAR' sign view and LOTS of fluorescent lights shine. Still my plants will 'fai go cheung dai' =)

06/07/07 - 5.40pm : Got NBTD while waiting for smileys to arrive, we have our photos taken. I'm glad I have good support both LM on my right & June on my left.

07/07/07 - 10.30pm : auspicious day. Wanted to reach office at 07:07:07am too, but didn't managed to make it as we went for roti telor breakfast =D kekeke....

07/07/07 : some of the things that makes me comfortable (n allows me to sleep) in the office =)
LM, June & me are implementing a 'clean table policy' and 'biological clock policy' meaning we shall leave office when the central aircond is off at 6pm as our body may not be able to adapt to the new temperature.
Thanks to all who has helped us with the 'moving' =)
Claim your pizza from us at 1pm on 09/07/07. Counter 8 is open for 15 minutes. While stock last =)

2 comments:

cy said...

your table look so clean.... when will be my table look so empty and clean??? i think when the day comes, is the day i resign... kekeke ...

Su said...

gege... my table not as clean as it is already lu... =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails