Tuesday, July 03, 2007

3rd anniversary

picture source : www.corbis.com

Today mark the 3rd anniversary of this blog..

Knowing how forgetful I can be ... this blog at many times reminded me of pages of my life.

It helps to keep my mind occupy at times when I needed to prevent my mind from negative thoughts.

Maintaining and updating a blog is not difficult but neither is it easy... somehow I'm just glad I didn't stop nurturing this now 3 year-old blog.

and thanks alot to you (yes, YOU) for coming by. It may be what keeps me going.


Hopefully, I'll still be updating anniversaries upon anniversaries ....


I do not mind looking back at the silly things that 'mama' do or 'grandma' do with my kiddies and grandkiddies. Cause that's when I can tell them "yalor, that's why don't be so silly like mama / grandma. I'm sure you can do better right? "


2 comments:

cy said...

happy 3rd anniversary....
can remember the date geh... i also dun remember when is mine... kekeke... rajin-rajin update arr... then, i got something to read in the morning before i start working....

Su said...

Thanks. I don't remember also wan, just ngam that I saw the month july 2004 and when I clicked, my 1st entry was exactly 3/7/04.
hopefully I'll be rajin to update :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails