Wednesday, January 07, 2009

ME ME MIA

Very sorry for MIA (missing in action) for a while (albeit a long one) =p
Was tied up with something very very important
and when I finally sigh a relief and wanted to start blogging about the whirlwind that happened the past few weeks ....
I realised we don't have internet connection in new home ...
and when I realised that the internet connection is working, I had no time to write ... was busy stocking up for our new home.
When I finally really want to sit down and write ... I had to go back to work liao and work start to occupy my mind.

But I'm very happy ... I start a new beginning (2009 onwards) with a beautiful ending (2008)
thanks to dear who allow me into his life and thanks to all our buddies who made it even more meaningful and wonderful and cheerful and mischievous'ful and fun'ful event.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails