Sunday, August 02, 2009

Fascination box

I went crazy last Friday while shopping with dear at Tesco.
I refused to budge from the stationeries section ... despite numerous attempts to persuade and numerous attempts to threaten me ...haha
There were something there that glued me to it. I couldn't bring my feet to leave.

It's something that has kept me fascinated for the almost 30 years in my life.
I insisted on buying that 'fascination box' despite dear has given me another 'fascination box' with more varieties.

Not enough with that 'fascination box' ... on Saturday, I again went berserk searching for the 'book' that allow me to start using what's inside 'fascination box'.

After a few futile attempts at the pasar malam (night market), I went to the chinese book booth at Tesco concourse area - found some but was too pricey.
We proceeded to the book store, dear was helping me search high and low for the wanted 'book' .... it was located at very strategic place - toddlers / kiddies' eye level =D
There were about 8 selections ... I was only allowed to buy 2 (I took 3 anyway...shhh...hehe)

Upon reaching home, bathing, having dinner & watching movie, I embarked the journey of 'fascination' ...
It was really therapeutic and calming.... (I know what you must have been thinking)



This is CHILDISH I know ... but I found it effective in making me HAPPY and CALM my nerves.
total damage : about RM10 - the fascination box cost about RM3.50 and colouring book cost RM2 each... ( i see someone shaking his head...lol)
ps. now I start to wonder whether I'll start fighting with my children for colouring activities? lol

3 comments:

Lawsh said...

pencil color = fascination box? *sweat*

Koze said...

haha.. i oso wan to go back my childhood colouring, and fighting with my sis for the fascination box

Su said...

lawsh : haha..yup fascination box because I've always been fascinated by colour ever since young =)

Koze : try it, you may like it..kekeke

Related Posts with Thumbnails