Friday, December 18, 2009

December .... the month we'll always remember =)

I had a great week....
...... started with ah dear going shopping with me at SOGO for ah bi's stuff & even brought me to Pudu for some nice chicken, char siew, siew yuk rice. Sometimes I really enjoy travelling around with dear using public transport and walking around.

...... On another day, gone to cancel my credit card, went praying at the temple - had vegetarian lunch & got to know a new friend (Mag) and shopped for half a day at KLCC (ended up spending some money). My 1st time buying toys for ah bi =D ah bi's toys are mostly handed over / given by people / made out of household items.

...... Ah bi 1st outing with us .... where else if not Tesco (did I hear someone say Tesco baby?) =p

...... my buddies are going for HK trip ... how I wished I could join them but I've greater responsibilities at home ... I'm needed now

..... had my 1st time 'kuat sa' and 'tui guat' .... painful till tears come out but feel great after. I've battered arms and back like kena abused =p

December is always one of my favourite month
time for clearing leave
time when most couple ties the knot & have a new beginning - weddings & marriage registration
time when everything seem to be in a relaxing holiday mood
time when everyone is looking forward .... with the festive atmosphere & the glimpse to a fresh new year
(this year I've many friends who are delivering December babies this month ... 5 of them ... such a happy time of the year)

and also because we always have great holidays & activities such as gathering for a group of close friends in December. This December 'tidak dikecualikan' also ... OF COURSE
We are closing this year with 'yat wok suk' steamboat =D yahoo!!!
and thanks to our understanding friends .... knowing that I may be immobile for the time being, they even offer to come to our home =D

sorry for the very disorganised post ... just feel like typing whatever I want to say ... lazy to compose ah =p

2 comments:

cy said...

hehe ... it's a month crazy with social activities i would say ... wait for us to come back ar, we hav our outing before the yat wok suk ... :P

Su said...

hehe...sure =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails