Monday, April 12, 2010

even the walls cannot escape now

of late, perhaps due to nesting instinct ... I've a project going on in my mind all the time...transforming my home a little by little (week by week) to a 'home sweet home'.
Don't get me wrong, my home is sweet but i believe there are more that can be done to make it sweeter.

Yup, I know it's not all about material things ... no?
But sometimes it's little little things (in other words cheap cheap things) that add the 'touch' and that 'sense of belonging'.

Ever since I'm a little girl, I have a 'dream home' ... oh, yes I'm a very very homely person (blame it on horroscope) although at times I don't seem to be one.

Now, I'm trying each day to get a little closer to my 'dream home' ... it's not a grand one with superb interior design. I just need a cozy, warm sanctuary and a place to call home....a place I'm most comfortable in, a place I can be with my loved ones most carefree'ly, a place where I belong to and a place where I can nurture & grow =)
yes, that's me =D
what about you? What's your home sweet home like? How do you want it to be? =)

and now, even the strongest walls cannot escape .... dunno whether I'll get scolding or not for sticking the wall? =p
I'm very happy ... I got all these 5 for RM10 (where to find?)















1 comment:

Lawsh said...

thought you were going to mention the pudu jail wall :p

although the section facing the lrt tracks are not painted with the forest sceneries, it still does not mean that other so-called new age artists to put on their own art in which most people call them graffiti.

Related Posts with Thumbnails