Thursday, March 08, 2012

d-r-oooo-l-i-ng

Drooling is infectious.
Since ah bi know how to drool, mama has also learnt up the new skill.


I was asleep in the LRT yesterday on my way back from work.
I was so tired (read : sleep deprived) that I fell so deeply asleep as soon as the train leave the station I boarded.
At some point of time, I suddenly woke up feeling that my saliva has started drooling towards my office blouse. 
In a haste, I attempted to swallow back my saliva to prevent it dripping on my blouse with a loud 'slurpssss'.
Haha... the lady sitting next to me, the lady and they guy standing in front of me was looking at me in disbelief.
And when I looked up, I find it very funny that the 2 person standing in front of me was trying very hard to pretend as though they are not looking. 
The lady sitting next to me moved further away from me. 
She must be shocked by my disgracefulness and unladylike'ness.
I should be embarassed but I found myself too tired to bother so much...I woke up but continue sleeping. And I got down at my destination.. heading home for my drooling teacher. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails