Saturday, March 03, 2012

i can eat like a cow...no joke

After giving birth, I've got the appetite of a cow...
Even my confinement lady is amazed by the amount of food I can consume. She mentioned that I'm the 1st in her history of confinement.
Judging from my frame & size, it almost never occur to most people that I can have the appetite of a full grown man if not more.
Haha...even ah dear is amazed(shocked to be exact) by the amount of food I can consume when we met initially. 
(Imagine a girl eating a very big plate of mixed economy rice with 3 types of dishes filled to the brim and finished till the plate shine in less than 20 minutes...)
Now, I think he needs and has got used to the idea of needing to allocate/provide a substantial amount of budget for my food supply =p muahahaha

Now I think I need to amend my 1st sentence ...
It should be before giving birth, I've already got the appetite of a cow. 
After giving birth, I've got the appetite of a blue whale. (They can eat up to 4 tons a day)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails