Monday, May 28, 2012

a nice weekend

it's hard to believe it's monday again when I had a good time over the weekend.
why do happy times always have to end so soon?


(a) submitted my claim on Friday ... just thinking of money being credited later makes me happy.


(b) started sewing toys for friends' baby full moon on Friday night ... thought of it for a week but everything also last minute (just so me). The thought of little babies playing with the toy I made really cheer me up. (that's why I don't mind staying up all night just to complete a small little toy)


(c) have a great day (well, tiring day actually) with the kids, making empty promises like bringing them to the playground later if they sleep now. 


(d) have a great time catching up with a bunch of buddies at a friend's baby full moon party, everyone seem to be doing well and enjoying their life now..


(d) getting excited that school holidays started .. I'm not a student neither a teacher but i like the idea of school holidays..


(e) ah dear was very kind to bring me to book fair (again) despite my home still in a mess. haha..one of the condition is that I clean up my mess at home before bringing back more mess.


(f) I stumbled upon a singapore series 'pillow talk' which i found can give some pointers to us in real life ... it depicts the life of lovers, couples before & after marriage and ups and downs of life at each stages till death do us apart. 


(g) Found a good site for me & the kids to learn chinese here. Having a refresher course on Grimms fairy tales / Anderson fairy tales/ chinese mythology / Geek mythology / Arabian night stories & Aesop fables... they read the story while we see the book..nice.


(h) Glad that I had underwent full medical checkup last week after having 'thought' about it for a few months.. it's good to know I'm treating myself well. (saying this because I think I have a tendency of not treating myself good enough...hehe)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails