Sunday, August 12, 2012

Monday to Sunday (6/8 to 12/8)

The past few days of this week had been eventful.
Somehow it has given me the hope that life is still beautiful.

Monday (6/8/12)
started the week tired due to working previous saturday but was looking forward to submitting the claims. 
The email on Wednesday arrangement flowing in and out has been building momentum to the actual day itself.
Received 3 pairs of flats from MIL - she got them for me at RM15/pair because she saw I was wearing sandals to work. (Actually I was wearing sandals because I can walk faster & easier in them and I have another pair of proper shoes in office)

Tuesday (7/8/12)
Thinking of putting some in when JPY rates dropped a little further than usual and wanted to open silver account but failed due to lunch time constraint.

Wednesday (8/8/12)
Today is the day we have been anticipating! Today is Keef & Elven ROM and for unknown reason I was feeling very happy & excited. Congratulations Keef & Elven ..you both were very sweet. In fact, it was a very sweet & relaxing day for me.. taking pictures, going to Keef house, playing with Zhe Ming, spending time walking and shopping with buddies @ VIVA, having pumpkin porridge based steam boat for dinner. At the end of the day, I didn't want the day to end so soon.

Thursday (9/8/12) 
Back to reality and attended a meeting on standardisation project. 
Was forced to send out email detailing pending items and where we are stuck & who's responsible. It wasn't a nice job but it does get things moving. 
Managed to put some in for JPY and opened silver account.

Friday (10/8/12)
Today's is another buddy (Foong Ling's) birthday. Wishing her healthy & happy always.
Also since friday is a more relaxing day (plus my boss is not around), I took a longer lunch and carry my 3 bags of to be recycle stuff to SOGO. In case you're wondering, we don't have recycle bin in my building. 
I left on time and went over to KL convention centre for IBEX (International Baby Expo) to try to get some trade contacts and survey market. However was a little disappointed as this is merely a fraction of what we had in MVEC 2 weeks ago.

Saturday (11/8/12)
Another happy day for me... got to spend some time with my kiddies. 
My elder one gets the chance to go swimming (thank to MIL) while my younger one gets the chance to have mama's full attention and all the pretty jie jie attention.
Really thankful to my bunch of good old buddies for coming over with buka puasa food and accompanying me for the night. Although tired, it made my days & nights more bearable especially when I have something to look forward to. Thank you very much CY, FL, KF & SY =) 
Thanks to my buddies for the clothes they gave me too...I love them. Thank you very much.

Sunday (12/8/12)
Now it's time for bed ... to have a nice slumber and have another great day tomorrow.

2 comments:

anechoic said...

JPY dropped meh?? it was 3.86 something before May..

Now still 4.02 something wor..

Su said...

down a lil bit lo .. lil down got lil play, more down got more play

Related Posts with Thumbnails