Monday, September 17, 2012

for the past few weeks

Note : boring stuffs ahead, skip if you don't want to be bored.

  • had 2 session of ironing marathon ... had got used to iron with a few strokes only =p
  • was lucky winning myself 8 bottles of Kinohitmisu Japan UV-bright - grape seed extract drinks (from those magazines coupons I sent)
  • my home is flooded in the kitchen, luckily we came back on time, else we'll have waterfall at living hall area.
  • my breastpump is not functioning well and I have to resort to manual pump. Having a bigger 'tikus' now. 
  • made a donation to an orphanage (as birthday present for my little boy). He gave his consent although I'm not too sure whether he understands ... hopefully he does.
  • attended a close friend's Raya open house and admire her new home.
  • join a pre-wedding dinner of a close friend. I remember we were there like 2 - 3 years ago and mention that the place is nice for hosting wedding / pre-wedding dinner.
  • made my biggest sales so far, a corporate baby gift hamper. thank you very much. hoping more to come.
  • 1st time having part time maid cleaning our home, she's so skinny and fragile that I was afraid her bones will break if I ask her do heavy stuff. My heart felt heavy when I saw the food in her bag. A pack of mamee, 1 roti krim and 1 roti bun for all the hard work she's doing? and she doesn't want to take a break even when I ask her to. Life is not easy for everyone so I learn not to complain.
  • having some hard time @ work ... but I make it a point not to let if affect me. After all, it's just a channel of earning money for living. 
  • wanted very badly to sew comfortable patch blankets for my children but have to wait for enough money to get sewing machine. It's too big a project to be handsewn.
  • happy that I was able to discipline myself to curb spending.
  • didn't manage to finish a book but intensified my effort for learning chinese. I really desperate leh..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails