Friday, September 07, 2012

life's simple pleasure



I love to let my children play with toys that are non-toy. 
(And also get scolding from their papa for letting them play with non-toy that are considered hazardous items)
By doing so, hopefully I'm able to teach them to appreciate simple things in life. To be able to make lemonade from lemons. To be able to create something out of nothing ...

So those previous weekends (when I no need to work like this coming Saturday) I'll let them experience real fun @@! 
(although I suspect it's more I'm the one having most fun...lol)

I tried putting them into bath basin and drag them around like boat (minus the water) which my little one enjoy very much and will start shaking the boat if I stop to rest. She likes it the most when the boat makes a 360` turn. 
And when I've burnt off enough calorie, I will just throw some treasure into the boat, she'll have some good time provided I remain in sight. That's how I get stuff done in the kitchen nowadays.

Sometimes, when things get out of control, I detain her in the laundry basket and surround her with all the dirty clothes and bedsheets. She'll have to figure out how to release herself from the cocoon...haha (sounded a little cruel ho?)
Now, she released that the laundry basket couldn't support her weight anymore when she stand up and tilt to a side (and mama wouldn't let her fall) so she got her easy way out dy ..lol
Perhaps it's time to make it more challenging =p



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails