Saturday, October 20, 2012

re-cycle toys

remember those wooden peg which sometimes we use in art subject during our school times.
I stumbled upon some at the hypermarket alley during window shopping and couldn't resist getting them.
So with RM1.50, I brought all these little pegs home (i think about 20 of them.

 I always tell my kid I've new games for them (eventhough I have not thought of any yet) and love seeing their 'looking forward faces'.
So when I opened the pack, I thought him how to clip and unclip (his fine motor skill a little lacking and still room for improvement).
Then I started making the pegs stand and he follows what I did. Here, he puts most of it up with me pretending to put the same old one again & again...lol



lazy to prepare the stuff for water colour to paint the pegs, I took the short cut and dished out magic colours. This stack scribbled by my little boy.





and this stack is those salvaged by mama ... as usual, all things colourful.

next upcycle project : making a photo line with some photos hanging with these clips on a metal wire =)






oh... and these are the cardboard cut out for playing memory game / matching game courtesy of campbell soup and pudding cardboard. 

wish me luck in coming up with more games for little ones to avoid me giving them empty promises ... haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails