Tuesday, October 02, 2012

you light up my life! you keep me warm!

Got this microwave oven at a bargain price. 
Now I get to eat warm food conveniently without needing to reheat using steam method. 
Knowing the lazy me...sometimes I just skipped the heating part previously.
Thank you so much CY for bringing me this! 
and to SY too for sharing with me some secret recipes! 
Birthday + mooncake festival present for little boy from my sis.
Comes with lights & music. both of them were fighting for it that it now has to be hung up high where only papa can reach. 
Thank you mei mei.

1st big item purchase from IKEA @ RM69.
Again, was bought when ah dear out station for work else I may have left it as it is @ IKEA...hehe
Nevertheless, thank you ah dear for suprisingly assembling when I was at work previous Saturday =)



these 2 ... i got myself from the hinode RM5 shop. Pretty sure it's waste money but I've been looking & relooking the design since 2-3 months back (all the while considering whether to buy or not to buy). At last the devil won.




** the mosquitoes spray vehicle just passed by 2 rounds this morning around 5am. 
Thank you very much to the person who take his job seriously in helping to eradicate aedes mosquitoes and fight dengue fever. God bless this person(s).
There were quite a number of cases @ this part of the town lately. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails