Saturday, January 05, 2013

neither here nor there

neither here nor there ... that's how I would describe my crawl over from 2012 to 2013.
A few years lately, I seemed to have hangover effect in my attempt to transit from a previous year to a newer year.
I seemed to be in a 'buffer' in between the adjacent years.
the transition this time is no difference.

I'm still too lazy to think about 2012 yet... 
but 2013 came knocking on my door ... asking me to face the brave new world regardless whether I'm willing or not.

there are 360 more days to go 
yet I felt as though I've run for 360 days non-stop.

well, enough of lamenting.
it's time to wake up ... come 2013 there shall be more opportunities, more room for improvement, more chances.

what a negative post to start of the year 
just let me rant for this last time before I leave my 'buffer' tougher.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails