Tuesday, January 22, 2013

'never bring eye' walking

Something happened to me this morning. 
After dropping my little one off to kindergarten, I walked STRAIGHT into a wall pillar.
Things were happening too fast so much so that I didn't realized what happened at that particular moment.

All of a sudden, I feel my head and knee banged hard on something. I felt my head vibrate and my teeth shaking. It was so hard that I moved backward due to the impact.
And my initial reaction was not to look back at where the teachers are but just run straight towards dear's car. 
It was so so embarrassing. 
If the teacher saw, they would have thought : how la this mother look after her kid if herself so clumsy?? 

As soon as I got into the car, i broke out in LAUGHTER. 
Suddenly I WOKE UP. 

Ah dear say he couldn't understand how I can walk into a pillar. And that I couldn't even focus even when I'm walking.
Actually what he said was partially true also lah... cause I was actually smiling to an old lady (who I presume helping at the kindy) when I bang into that lucky pillar.

I ended up with a big 'hong mou lao' on my forehead plus scratched right knee and hands despite my best away to rub away the blue back and clean the knee and hands with the ubat kuning. (Lucky ah dear has a mini first aid box in his car).
And I had some great de-stressing laughing time when colleagues started asking me about the 'hong mou lao' on my forehead.

ps. will update the photo after transfer from phone...haha



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails