Friday, January 10, 2014

Cut'ted

At last, another round of cutting it short ... my hair, i mean
I guess it's just a matter of time to get it cut for a person like me who :
1. doesn't take care / manage her hair
2. full of white hair (no longer gray hair for my case...haha)
3. hair fall like nobody's business
4. is always in a mess
5. needs a dash of fresh hope ... a fresh cut is like a new beginning 
6. needs some time off to pamper herself 
7. need to have some 烦恼 cut off (i think this could be the very main reason)

ok, so CUT done, so what's next? UNPLUG?

ps. this post isn't a very appropriate post to start 2014 ho? 
this year marked the 10th year into blogging
and shall be a year to redeem myself after a record breaking low no. of posts for 2013.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails