Saturday, January 25, 2014

GO SLEEP EARLY

the title says it all.
I've been telling this to myself since the week before 2013 end ... so called resolution.
But it's far from practice and enforcement.
there's always excuses, ANY excuses
including most bizarre one : I don't want to waste time sleeping! Still got many things to do.  (Sleeping is definately not a waste of time)

UNTIL
I dozed off (more like passing out) yesterday night due to extreme exhaustion just right after putting ah bi down on tilam. Or I was already nodding off while breastfeeding? I wasn't sure actually.


and I woke up this morning FEELING GOOD 
It (sleeping early, sleeping well, sleeping enough) really does WONDERS.
Although it may not seem 100% possible (at least for me) 
I'll try to get as close as I can. 
This, a promise make to my body who seem to have not slept well since half a decade ago. 
(Even half a decade does feel like a thousand years when not enough sleep ... and I'm hearing 'A thousand years - christina perri' playing in my head.

Here's to GO SLEEP EARLY
Here's to SLEEP WELL, SLEEP SOUND 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails