Monday, April 14, 2014

weekend challenge 走多一点 看多一点 学多一点

for the past 2 weekends, to break the monotomy of life, 
I decided to venture out ... to my neighbourhood that is.
So I throw myself a weekend challenge, 
It all started because I had a bad intention of scavenging around for plants to plant
but I'm glad I've gained more than I bargain for.
I missed capturing some of the 'moments' during my walkabout around my garden, but these are some that I managed to capture : 

 A double storey house for rent / sale
 There's a Restoran Connaught in Midah
There's a sausages and ribs steakhouse here?
 There's a well known tuition centre here?
 with many students with fabulous results
 and they actually have a schedule for rubbish collection and cleaning of public spaces and drains 
a guru dharma house







and many more such as we have a park which is like a visit to vegetable farm (filled with many types of edible plants) ... which I think is a very good idea for urban farming ... fresh edibles and good use of vacant public land. (will capture pics on my next trip).
and a kind samaritan actually gave me a few types of plants because I told her she had a beautiful garden. 
and I saved a few lucky bamboo trimmed and thrown away. I'm now growing them as they grow easily rooting from stems.

and my coming weekend challenge ... walking to the morning market (about 1-2km away).
Till then, have a great week =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails