Friday, May 23, 2014

for teachers and mothers

over the past few weeks, I've got NBTD 
so I give thanks (with the selfish motive of making myself happy I admit).
Office colleagues are mostly mothers so I thought, since my mother couldn't receive my gift of love, why not I spread the love for her around? 
It was a last minute thing and there's nothing I have at home except some chicken essence, and I think mothers need them, so I just tied some colourful ribbons and wrote some message.

Next come teacher's day, I was one of those parents who 'DIDN'T give GOODIES BAG at school before. It seem to be the trend now for parents and children giving goodies bag. I think it is meant to teach children about GIVING.
This year, suddenly I thought that teachers have done alot in educating and leading our children, so I am thankful to them.
I'm not a person good at buying gift (which explain why I prefer to give angpow / cash for occasions) 
so I walked for about 1 hour before deciding on soft cotton face towel (again tied with colourful ribbons). I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all teachers out there. 
The SWEAT you shed meant alot! 








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails