Wednesday, February 25, 2015

one (wo)man's rubbish is another (wo)man's treasure

I've a secret place that I peek into at work everyday.
That place is no other than the place people dispose off their unwanted items such as cardboxes, papers to be recycled, old newspapers, old files & folders ... basically anything deemed no longer useful to its initial owner.

But I've found dozens and dozens of goodies here : 
(especially towards spring clean time and festive seasons)

1. ABBA folders 

2. Training materials & brochures (in which I learnt great deals of extra knowledge)

3. pretty mooncake boxes, unique metal tea boxes, plastic & rattan baskets

4. stylish document bags / briefcase (which are still new, believe to be sample stock)

5. office accessories / decor (like gold coated chinese hororscope animal figurine, photo frame, vase...)

6. pretty notebooks / diaries (used a few pages only)

7. colourful stickers (for children play)

8. metal document tray

9. air humidifier (which is still working very fine and I googled the brand, voila...definately not a thing to belong to that dump area)


I've got volunteer 'informers' who help me 'look see look see'. 
I don't mind being the 垃圾婆 (rubbish ahma)
Why not? it's disposed stuffs and I'm recycling. 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails