Saturday, February 14, 2015

It has been there all along...

It has been there all along,
just what took me so long...
to realize that healthy hearty breakfast is so within reach,
even on days when I'm not cash rich...
and I actually paid 2 to 3 bucks last time 
at some oldtown kopitiam I am...

Things needed : 
A stainless steel kole
2 eggs (or more)
hot hot water (free flow from office dispenser)
kicap / pepper / herbs flakes (as substitute as I haven't buy pepper yet)
some soft boil egg making tips from colleague
* also comes with free coffee / milo / tea from office vending machine

the little disadvantage : 
have to wash own utensil after eat
and risking people sitting nearby tempted (if they like), or 'boh song' (if they don't like)
or risking boss thinking ... wah, buka kedai makan ah??

but sometimes I just plain lazy to care so much. 
It's kind of tiring for this old soul.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails