Friday, February 26, 2021

Impatient monster

 I've turned into an impatient monster ... 
one with the slogan of "faster...hurry up...quick quick quick" ...

I'm not sure what happened but I'm in a rush all day long. It feels like I don't have enough time to do everything.

But the worst part of it is that I rush everyone around me too. I rush my children to eat, to bath, to finish homework, to sleep until my children ask me one day : why are we always rushing mama? 
It created anxiety and when everyone is anxious, temper flare up easily (in my case).

As much as I would like to blame technology and the current culture of instant gratification we are all trapped in, I have myself to blame. I should have control over how I response to external stimuli. Why should I let them control me? 
Easier said than done (now, imagine your boss asking you something in whatsapp and expecting you to reply instantly...haha)

Now I understand how my children feel when I keep rushing them all the time.
Starting now, I'm going to take deep breathe each time I want to say the 'f**t word. and ask myself wth am I rushing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meghalaya 12th Model Paper 2021 Pdf Download for MBOSE Tura Board Class 11th and 12th Standard (HSSLC) Question Paper 2021 with solved question bank & Answer for Arts, Science, Commerce Stream Paper-1, Paper-1 Exam Theory, Objective, MCQ, Practical Test Questions with Mock Test & Model SET New Syllabus Question Paper 2021 for download Mizoram HSSLC Question Paper 2021. The Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Course ( Class 11th and 12th Standard) Student of Meghalaya Board can download MBOSE 11th & 12th Model Paper 2021.

Related Posts with Thumbnails