Friday, February 19, 2021

It's ok to not be ok

I started 2021 by attending 2 webinar about mental health. My objectives are to learn coping strategies and to know if I'm alright (seriously!)

I've almost been staying home (and try staying sane) for most part of the year since MCO started last year (around Mar) and I thinking it has started taking a toll on all of us.

On one hand, I'm thankful for the amount of time we get to spend together as family but on the other hand, I'm worry about children development (not limited to their studies, social, growth, physical & mental health and the list goes on...)

Back to the webinar...and it brought me to this K-drama : It's ok to not be ok (even the title itself is already enticing not to mention the actor & actress) 

Well, I've learnt to let go and shift my paradigm. No point carrying the burden and hurting everyone in the process. We try our best, let God do the rest.

ps. It's really ok to not be ok  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Board of Higher Secondary Education Department of Meghalaya is Going to Conduct the State Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate HSSLC annual final Examination tests from March to April in this Academic year of 2021. The Board of Odisha is Releasing a Patten of Examination and Meghalaya Board HSSLC Model Paper 2021 with Answer Key on its official website Mizoram HSSLC Question Paper 2021 and that MBOSE 11th, 12th Sample Paper 2021 and Blue Print is Available in this Website also. Recently The Educational Board of Meghalaya Released the MBOSE HSSLC Blueprint 2021 and MBOSE 11th, 12th Sample Paper 2021, and Guessed Arts Science Commerce Examination Pattern for General Vocational and Private Students.

Related Posts with Thumbnails