Monday, August 16, 2021

sleeping early and sleeping enough

I know it's important and essential to sleep early to preserve health both physically & mentally. Yet how come I find it difficult to execute and implement? 
Sleeping early is making me feel I've not done enough. Making me feel that I have not enough time to pursue my passion or to do things I want to do for myself.

And I'm being a fool by sleeping late but waking early (because I want to exercise). How do I change my perception of sleep? How do I get my brain to believe that sleep is of utmost importance. Without sufficient and proper sleep, everything may not work as it should be. 

I do not want to regret about not sleeping enough only when something happen to my body. Now, please get off the computer and go to sleep!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails