Monday, October 31, 2005

to say ‘I love you’ one more time

err… that’s the title of a chinese movie me watched on Friday 28/10/05 starring andy lau, charlie yeung & charlence choi.
Beautiful actor & actress aside, me find the message conveyed through the movie was real.
It tells about love … love in relationship & that of parents – child.

There were 2 parts that gave me a lasting impression
1st .. a story
once upon a time, there were an old couple. The grandpa (gong gong) always walks with fast pace while the grandma (po po) strolls very slowly trailing behind her husband. Gong gong doesn’t understand why po po walks so slowly. Po po always wonder why gong gong always walk as though he’s in a rush, that at times she finds it difficult to catch up with him.
Although so, gong gong & po po never gave up on each other, they walk together. And that’s because they love each other.

2nd … a sentence a father said at his daughter tomb
" You have serious short sightedness… I don’t.
Don’t worry. No matter what, I’ll look for you in next life"

…. Which reminds me of another story, it just came to mind as me typing
…………..while a father & daughter is crossing a hanging bridge
father : hold my hand, dear. Then you’ll not fall
daughter : no daddy, you hold my hand!
father : but why can’t you hold daddy’s hand, dear? Isn’t it the same?
Daughter : No. If I didn’t hold on well to your hand, I might fall. But if you are holding my hand daddy, I know you’ll make sure I never will fall. And if I fall, I know you’ll never let go my hand.

Isn’t it amazing how little stories can remind us a lot about realities in life? =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails