Friday, January 20, 2006

我的未来不是梦...translated

as promised

my future is not a dream

are you like me, bowing under the sunlight
sweat flowing but still working hard
are you like me, even given cold shoulder
will not give up the life we wanted to have


are you like me, busy chasing everyday
chasing some unpredictable warmth
are you like me, feeling guilty
every time, circling around the junction


that's because I do not care what others say
I had not forgotten
the promise to myself, the believe to love


I know my future is not a dream
I live every moment
my future is not a dream
my heart move with my hope


* after that it's just basically repeating the previous paragraphs *

somehow ... me didn't think me got the msg through
the meaning just got 'lost in translation' me guess :p
or it has got to be my bad translation :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails